Lelo : Siri Vibrator

LELO Siri Sensual Massager, PurpleI first found this product on another website under Luxury toys at a much higher price. I thought even this website's price was a little too expensive to pay for a pleasure item. Now I totally understand, "You get what you pay for!" I am amazed at the quality of the inner and outer design of this product. This massager is the most quiet device I have ever owned. Quiet enough to where my husband did not even hear it twice! It is discreet and form fitting. The silicon pink portion is very soft to the touch. I love the fact it comes with it's own charger and no batteries are required. A single charge lasts up to 4 hours. It is easy to clean and comes with it's own carrying case. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone who is open to luxurious when it comes to pleasure!

ABOUT THE LELO SIRI

The Siri is a massager / intimate toy designed and manufactured by Lelo. The multifunction vibrator features a dizzying array of vibration options. There are 6 different vibration patterns, controlled by the up and down arrows so you can quickly cycle through them. And there are 12 different vibration speeds controlled with the plus and minus buttons. You can use all the speeds by themselves or combine them with the vibration patterns for an amazing 83 different vibration settings. And to make things even sweeter, the vibrator features a special pleasure point that focuses and concentrates vibrations to maximize their strength and your pleasure with every touch.

Some details about the Siri:

* It is the strongest vibrator that Lelo has ever made.

* It has a very quiet motor for discreet pleasure.

* Pick from 6 vibration modes and 12 vibration speeds.

* Made from impact-resistant plastic and ultra-hygienic silicone.

* Measures 2 inches across and 4 inches long.

* Uses a rechargeable battery to save you money.

* Fully charged, the battery boasts lasting for 4 hours straight.

WHAT COMES WITH THE SIRI?

It comes in a very nice black box with a carrying case, charger, and detailed instructions.

NOTABLE PROBLEMS WITH THE SIRI

When I heard that the Siri was even more powerful than the Hitachi Magic Wand, I was excited to buy it. I was not excited when I received it however, as it has some problems that need to be noted. I found the Siri to be very hard to hold on to. Not only was it very small and hard to keep a grip on, but I kept accidentally hitting it's 4 buttons. They are very sensitive and easy to trigger. Also, you have to be very careful not to get the part that hooks in to the charger wet. That is hard to do with such a small device. I found myself more worried about the toy rather than pleasuring myself. Also, my Siri didn't want to completely charge the first time I charged it. When I plugged it in, the lights stopped blinking after just about 5 minutes (which indicates that the gadget is fully charged) and it was not fully charged. This toy runs out of juice a lot faster than it says it does too. It boasts lasting for 4 hours on a 2 hour charge, but it only lasted about an hour and a half. Actually a little less.

SHOULD I BUY A SIRI?

In my humble opinion, the Hitachi Magic Wand may be very large and not as sexy looking as the Siri, but it is a whole lot more fun to use. I found the Siri to be nothing more than a glorified back massager, that gives you some degree of stronger power that most traditional vibrators, but not as good as the Hitachi. If the Hitachi is too strong for you, I would buy the Siri because it has many more speeds. I would also buy the Siri if you don't like the bulkiness of the Hitachi Magic Wand. I will just say that if I knew what I know now before I bought the Siri, I wouldn't have bought it.

Buy Lelo : Siri Vibrator Now

I needed something a little stronger than the Lelo Lily, and so far this thing has been great! It's shape and size makes it much more maneuverable than the Lily, too! It's about the same volume as the Lily, but much stronger, I've found.

Read Best Reviews of Lelo : Siri Vibrator Here

the siri is great.

if you're slightly embarrassed about phallic-shaped pleasure objects then i highly recommend this little guy. cute, discreet and unintimidating (especially if this will be your first time using a vibrator or you're just introducing your partner to one).

i'm not too sure why everyone is saying this thing has no power...not to get too detailed, but i can finish in less than thirty seconds with this guy on the highest setting! siri is not meant to go inside of you (although i'm sure you could try to push him up there), but to massage your clitoris. the only reason why i can think this would be not powerful enough is if you've only ever masturbated with a (strong) vibrator and only climax with one, too. if that sounds like your situation, then i guess you should go for something stronger. but, if you're able to climax by yourself (with your hands) or with your partners hands, or from oral or from just sex itself then i'd highly recommend the siri. :)

like don't get me wrong, it's not like i can finish super easily, but this thing has seriously taken the work out of it. and if you've ever had to give up because your climax just wasn't going to happen, then DEFINITELY think about the siri!

i have to say that i have only charged the siri ONCE. it came fully charged. weekly sessions (some 30 mins or longer, some less than a minute) and i still had batteries in early october 2012 (i bought the siri in late may 2012). i had to leave the siri on full blast to deplete it's batteries for 2+ hours because i wanted him to be fully charged for when i visited my boyfriend. the siri charged super fast (i'm not even sure how long i checked back 24 hrs later and it was already done), and didn't die at all when i was on my trip.

i love the multiple settings (i think it has five) and the different strengths of vibrations. for instance, you can leave it on the first setting (which is just a straight buzzzzzzz), and then crank it up to the point that it sounds like an epilator!! so the siri can be quiet, but it can also get some SERIOUS power going. the reason why i love the last setting is because it has all these crazy buzz thingies that go in a pattern it's the one i go to when i want to finish in less than 30 seconds!! :p it has one where it goes "zzzz......zzzzzz.....zzzz....zzzzz" and you can change the strength to make it more or less powerful.

ummm, i love that it has a lock feature so it won't turn on randomly in your purse or if you're traveling. i easily got through the airport with the siri and i love that it came with a cute satin carry pouch to store it in.

not enough good things can be said about the siri. highly recommended. :)

Want Lelo : Siri Vibrator Discount?

The sleek design of this vibrator makes it easy to handle. I found it pleasing to use with other toys and alone. It can be moved back and forth or layed on the clitoral area. It has a strong vibration, but I wished it was a bit stronger. I liked the pulsating setting.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment