KENDALL VERSALONTM All-purpose Sterile Sponge, 4 Ply, 4" X 4", 2/pk - Pack 25

KENDALL VERSALONTM All-purpose Sterile Sponge, 4 Ply, 4' X 4', 2/pk - Pack 25I ordered these pads twice the first time frome BP medical they came beautifully wrapped in plastic perfect for storing away from high humidity second time from Direct Care came in open box no plastic just tossed in a shipping box that is my last order from them that is for sure. So forewarned is forearmed be careful with the supplier 5 stars to BP Medical 2 for Direct Care item of course is what it is as described

The pads came without a box, only 23 is in the shipment (2 missing), 1 has part of the pad protruding out of the package. No feedback from the company.

Buy KENDALL VERSALONTM All-purpose Sterile Sponge, 4 Ply, 4" X 4", 2/pk - Pack 25 Now

It's Gauze. If you're looking to buy this, you probably already know exactly what you're gonna get. 25 sterile 4x4 gauze packets. Pretty simple.

I will point out that mine did not come with a box like the picture shows. Since they were immediately divvied up amongst my various bags and FAKs, I could not care less about external packaging. Just something to take note of, in case this matters to you.

Read Best Reviews of KENDALL VERSALONTM All-purpose Sterile Sponge, 4 Ply, 4" X 4", 2/pk - Pack 25 Here

Items showed up unboxed and stuffed in a vanilla envelope.

My guess is these were stolen from a hospital and resold.

Doubt theyre very sterile now.

Some of them look like they were wadded up.

Amazon needs to pull this supplier from their network.

Want KENDALL VERSALONTM All-purpose Sterile Sponge, 4 Ply, 4" X 4", 2/pk - Pack 25 Discount?

Having used this product for over a week now, I can say that they are the best gauze bandages I've found so far. They are softer and stronger compared to the Johnson & Johnson gauze available in most drugstores.

Amazon shipped the box in a bag clearly added after the fact, but it was well wrapped.

More importantly, now I know why they don't ship the product's own box still sealed. The box indicates a count of 50 bandages, but they sell them in lots of 25, so they remove the removable top half of the box, as visible in the product's picture, and take out half to fulfill the order. Since they advertised 25 for the order, and since the box was wrapped in plastic for shipment (otherwise the individual packets would fall out), I have no problem with this. I do wonder why they don't simply sell them in full packs of 50. The gauze are individually wrapped with the expiration date printed on each one (2017 in the case of my order).

It occurs to me that half of all orders of this product may simply come loose without any original product box since they only have one box per 50 count. Hopefully they'd wrap them in plastic or something else to keep out moisture, as they did with mine, but Amazon packaging is not always consistent though it says a lot about a company that that is the worst complaint I can think of against them.

Edit: As Rebecca Flynn pointed out in the comment below, there are two gauze bandages in each individual packet. So my count was incorrect, which leaves me wondering why they remove the top half of the box if not to divvy up the packages. Nonetheless, my rating stands. These are the best gauze bandages I've found so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment