Dr. Holmquist Healthcare Bruise Relief Gel, 2 Ounce Tube

Dr. Holmquist Healthcare Bruise Relief Gel, 2 Ounce TubeI decided to try Bruise Relief because I'd heard it worked well on undereye circles. I've tried just about everything there is to try short of laser surgery, so I figured, what's one more attempt? Especially with a price so reasonable compared to other so-called undereye miracles.

I've been using the Bruise Relief for about a month and a half, and it has lightened my circles noticeably, though they're not completely gone. It's not a miracle product in that regard, but it's still better than any other cream or ointment I've tried under my eyes. One thing you might want to know, however, if you're trying this for under the eye is that this ointment has a lot of slip, so it's not ideal for wearing under makeup. Keep your regular undereye cream on the makeup table for that. On that note, another thing I discovered quite by accident is that this is an awesome eye makeup remover. Seriously, this product takes off anything, even waterproof mascara, without irritating my eyes or skin. And it's less expensive than a lot of eye makeup removing creams. If you've got sensitive eyes and/or skin and wear eye makeup, give this stuff a try as a makeup remover.

I also did try this for its original purpose, on an honest-to-gosh bruise, and it cleared a nasty bruise up within two days. Check out the ingredients list and be amazed at the short list of natural products that went into this ointment. If you're into making your own beauty products, you could probably make this at home after a trip to the natural foods store.

All in all, at a price so fair, this is a must-have for the medicine cabinet.

I tried Bruise Relief after I heard some other moms at the ball field talk about how well it worked. I ended up running my shin into a coffee table while I was in a rush. I was amazed how effective and affordable it was, and it is great to get rid of under eye circles too. It's definitely worth a try.

Buy Dr. Holmquist Healthcare Bruise Relief Gel, 2 Ounce Tube Now

Used this product around my eyes which grow darker during allergy and sneezing season. Using it in the morning and evening and after showering, it has made a difference in the severity of the dark circles.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Holmquist Healthcare Bruise Relief Gel, 2 Ounce Tube Here

I bruise very easily and was not sure this product would work for me but it was recommended by a friend. When I hit my ankle a few months ago, I immediately applied Bruise Relief to the impact and it worked great. I never got a bruise and normally I would've had a big bruise. I'm really excited about this product. It's all-natural, inexpensive and safe for my whole family. I'm so glad I found Bruise Relief.

Want Dr. Holmquist Healthcare Bruise Relief Gel, 2 Ounce Tube Discount?

I have used this product on quite a few occasions and it works very well. I tend to bruise easily and am very self conscious of the way they look so this product has been very helpful with my self esteem!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment