Headache RelieverTM

Headache RelieverTMUnlike what others have said (yes, I read all the reviews, good and bad, so I knew what I was getting), I LIKE this product. I was looking for a headache relief product that I could use for my migraines and my sinus headaches that I could use with heat (which I believe helps them better) and that I could wear on my head that would not fall off.

This product was made for that purpose. I just turned it around so that the heating pads that you insert were in the front, no problem. And as far as the "crackling noise" complaint of one person once you tighten the wrap securely on your head, there is no crackling noise no matter how you turn your head even if you lie down with it on (because I tested it out thoroughly to make sure).

However, the pads that came with it don't seem to stay very warm when heated up in the microwave for only 20 secs at a time, so I may experiment with making small buckwheat hull pads to insert which seem to hold heat for longer period of time.

I'm still planning on keeping the wrap though because its very convenient for lying in bed when you want to lie on your side and sleep when you are not feeling well, or if you just have to do things but still have a sinus headache and have to keep going.

I have suffered from migraines for so long that I will not let them stop me from doing work I need to do, I just endure the pain. The wrap will help me endure less pain while I work when I have a migraine or sinus headache. It is a blessing.

When I read that this was invented by a NASA scientist and leading neurologist ho specializes in the treatment of severe headaches I decided to give it a try. It's a fairly simple product, I could just use my own ice packs at home, but it's convenient to have it all strapped in, and from what I understand, it's the slight pressure of having it wrapped around your head that helps get the results. And the results are there! I'm usually hesitant about taking over the counter medications for headaches, because I'd be taking them every day, but not with this, I get back from work, put it on for a bit and I'm good to go. Love it! I wish they had different colors, that's the only suggestion I have.

Buy Headache RelieverTM Now

I have suffered from headaches my whole life. This works great and relieves my headaches, without having to take pills. I highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Headache RelieverTM Here

Headache RelieverIt actually works really good because I can move around and do thing without it slipping. I am really happy with it except for the fact that the cold packs only stay cold for roughly 20-30 minutes and sometimes are too cold at first because I freeze mine. I bought an extra 3 pack of inserts and I just switch them out every 30 minutes and it works out fine! Overall I would recommended it to anyone who suffers from headaches and finds that cold therapy and pressure therapy works for them. I like that I can adjust the pressure of the band too. Sometimes I like it loose but other times the constant pressure helps along with the cold. I haven't tried it with the packs hot but I'm sure it would be good that way too!

Want Headache RelieverTM Discount?

I could have invented this. Terrific for when you have a migraine or feel one coming on. I have had the occipital nerve block shots where you get shots to the back of your skull to numb the pain and this helps to create that sensation. No more wrestling with holding an icepack in place. Cons are it doesn't stay cold much longer than an hour, luckily the packs only need about 20 min. to cool down. Also, when adjusting the velcro just stick a finger in your ear if you have a serious migraine for that brief second. Ugh. For the life of me I have no idea who would want their head to be hot during a migraine attack but that is also an option, that would make my head want to explode. I don't think I could still not use medication, but I think it is a great assistance during an attack.

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment