Curad Cast Protector Kid's Leg, 2 Count

Curad Cast Protector Kid's Leg, 2 CountWe used this for my 19 month old daughter who broke her leg and had a cast from her mid-thigh down to her toes. It was just long enough to fit over it. She is 34" tall. It worked very well, we have used one in the package of 2 every night for 7 nights now and have had no problems or leaking. Would definitely recommend this and it was very affordable.

We only needed it for 3 weeks when my daughter was in a cast, but it worked great for keeping it dry when she tool a bath (though she did hand her leg out of the tub) It suited our purposes very well and was sturdy enough that we only ever used the first one in the box.

Buy Curad Cast Protector Kid's Leg, 2 Count Now

It was the worst fit I can get for my 4 year old with Plastered ankles for muscle molding on both ankles. This product didn't fit we and water was going in.... I wanted to return it but never got the chance. it was just waste of money and time. I had to go and buy the rubberized on at Target for 35 dollars each.

Read Best Reviews of Curad Cast Protector Kid's Leg, 2 Count Here

I am 5' tall and had foot surgery. i wasn't able to get my foot wet. i initially tried a regular grocery bag with rubber bad, but it didnt work as well. this product worked great. this pack came with 2 cast protectors. i have been using the same one for a week (6 times) and it it still keeps my foot water-proof. it comes to mid-calf, so if you have a longer cast and need more protection, this won't work. but for me it's perfect (my cast comes right above my ankle).

Want Curad Cast Protector Kid's Leg, 2 Count Discount?

My daughter is 3 and broke her leg in some rough housing with a 6 and 7 year old. She is an average sized 3 year old and this didn't fit her leg cast. It was too short. If it doesn't fit a 3 year old, I can't imagine who it does fit. The extra star is for the thickness of plastic and overall quality of material... would have been nice if it actually fit. Back to garbage bags we go!

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment