First Aid Only First Responder Emergency First Aid Kit, 120-Piece Bags

First Aid Only First Responder Emergency First Aid Kit, 120-Piece BagsAs a former EMT, I've had a BLS bag in my trunk for the past 12 years "just in case". But over time, items expired or became dried out, so I was looking for a good "refill kit". I didn't actually need a new bag, just the contents, but the price on this seemed too good to pass up. I decided to go with the "Medium" kit that contained 120 pieces, as it seemed like the best deal for the money. But when it arrived, I was disappointed at how small it really is. The case quality is decent, and is perfect for a good every-day first aid kit in the house or car. But I guess I was expecting more items in the bag. 120 pieces sounds like a lot, but not really when a handful of bandaids and gauze pads make up a large part of it. So I would definitely recommend this as a good-quality general first-aid kit. But it wasn't the medical-professional level of supplies I was hoping for, and for the $80+ I spent, my money would have gone much further buying in bulk at my local RiteAid or CVS.

This is exactly what we needed for both our work truck and offshore boat. I would highly recommend this product!

Buy First Aid Only First Responder Emergency First Aid Kit, 120-Piece Bags Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment