Cramer Tuff Skin

Cramer; Tuf Skin Colorles Spray 10oz - First Aidi use this product for aerial arts to make my hands and feet sticky for better grip. it works great!

A common complaint of those who use Kinesio or KT products is that they don't stay on. My physical therapist used Tuf Skin on my ankle and the taping lasted 5-6 days while I played tennis every morning. Without it, one day is the max.

It says to let the spray dry completely, but I have found it to be more effective if you tape just before it dries out. Give yourself a few days off each week to let your skin has time to recover.

Buy Cramer Tuff Skin Now

i used this product many years ago while i was in high school. i never would of thought they still make it was a good product then and it still is a good product now after 40+ years.

Read Best Reviews of Cramer Tuff Skin Here

I remember the product from when I was a high school athlete and first used it. I was surprised that it has become so hard to find in the stores. It works in a superior fashion. Glad I was able to find it on Amazon. Will continue to use it myself as a first choice product and will/do recommend it to others.

Want Cramer Tuff Skin Discount?

I use Tuf-skin as a substitute for Rosin for climbing Aerial Silks, Rope and Trapeze. In general, it works much better than Rosin, but it isn't perfect. It tends to be a bit too sticky at first, and will cause your hands and feet to squeak when doing certain moves. That being said, it really does help grip, and makes long holds much more bearable.

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment