First Aid Only 3" Non-sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage

First Aid Only 3' Non-sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 10-Count BoxI've had to keep my ankle bandaged for several months after an accident. Having these wraps has been so much more comfortable than taping gauze to my foot. They are pretty thin, but after wrapping several times, I have no issues.

I needed something to wrap my toe with after surgery that was soft and wouldn't bother my stitches. This did a great job of making it comfortable for me.

Buy First Aid Only 3" Non-sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage Now

These gauze are good to have for those minor scrapes and cuts. You get plenty so you can refill your first aid kit when some to spare.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Only 3" Non-sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment