Eye Cups 6/vial

Eye Cups 6/vialI'm glad I purchased these, as I had a use for one of them a couple weeks back. I had one of my contacts roll up in my eye, and I couldn't get it out. 15 seconds with one of these and the contact rinsed out and ended up in the eye cup. Very handy to have in a pinch.

it is very usefull and helpful, especially the doole sketch, my son loved it. He carried it everwhere he goes.

Buy Eye Cups 6/vial Now

Item was as stated.The item arrived quickly.There are six eye rinse cups inside a plastic capped bottle keeping them clean.The rinse cups are made of a soft type of plastic and fit comfortably to the eye.They should work just fine.Hope I don't even need to use them.A+++

Read Best Reviews of Eye Cups 6/vial Here

I wear contacts and also suffer from a lot of allergies, so sometimes I just really need to rinse my eyes. These are very useful because like many have pointed out, if you are lucky enough to find just ONE at Walmart or a drug store, they are very expensive. These are cheap and I am able to keep one in each bathroom, one for travel, etc.

Just nice to have extras. These are VERY useful for basic eye washes; especially when allergies are bothering me.

The only drawback is a minor one. The original one I bought sits flush against the eye very well and sort of 'seals' in the water/rinse/solution. I usually hold it against my eye and blink rapidly, as well as 'look around' so that everything is rinsed evenly. These cups do not 'seal' against my eye; I have to press a bit harder (still not hard enough to cause any discomfort) and they still usually have some leakage of solution. Again; it is not a big deal; I just keep a towel handy.

Want Eye Cups 6/vial Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment