Equate - Nicotine Lozenge 2 Mg, Stop Smoking Aid, Cherry Flavor, 108-Count

Equate - Nicotine Lozenge 2 Mg, Stop Smoking Aid, Cherry Flavor, 108-CountI used to smoke and then quit little difficulty by using Copenhagen instead. Not exactly a healthy alternative. Fortunately I was able to quit dipping thanks to the nicotine lozenges. I place one under my lip like I would a pinch of tobacco and really haven't felt any cravings or urges to try dipping again. I actually find that they last a very long time and is much more discreet than dipping in public or on the job where doing so is frowned upon to say the very least.

The cherry taste is very pleasant. I prefer these to the mint flavored ones personally.

I originally began by using the 4mg lozenges but was soon able to cut down to the 2mg version as sold here. I can feel myself becoming less and less reliant on these as well, but honestly see little harm in using these.

I would suggest these for anyone trying to quit smoking, dipping, or chewing tobacco. It's a great appetite suppressant as well.

It takes away my cravings when I need one and helped me to quit smoking! I recommend to anyone trying to quit!

Buy Equate - Nicotine Lozenge 2 Mg, Stop Smoking Aid, Cherry Flavor, 108-Count Now

I'm so grateful that this product came about. Once again it's allergy season and there are times when the oral medications just don't do it. Equate Nasal Spray clears a stuffy nose in just a few minutes. The only thing you need to be careful of is not to use it to much. Using it more than the recommendxed amount can get your nasal passages "hooked" on this spray. It's also suggested that you use it no more than 3 days. Since this is the only reasonable allergy product for me, (since insurance no longer covers any of the oral medications)I use it only when absolutely necessary. I write down when I use it, and how many sprays I used. Except in rare situations, I don't ever use more than 3 squirts in each nostril twice a day. Bottomm line, I'm one of this products biggest fans, you just need to use some common sense, if you can get away using less of the spray, the better. The product I used prior to Equate Nasal Spray was a "brand nasal spray,) but it is more expensive and I can't tell a difference!

Read Best Reviews of Equate - Nicotine Lozenge 2 Mg, Stop Smoking Aid, Cherry Flavor, 108-Count Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment