DISPOSABLE EARLOOP FACE MASK BLUE 50/BX

DISPOSABLE EARLOOP FACE MASK BLUE 50/BXI have a large yard to mow and collect leaves from and also suffer outdoor allergies even if the copious amounts of dust generated by these activities wasn't a problem all by itself. The molded masks just don't work for me. They are not sized and the one-size does not fit me--too big. Plus, I wear glasses for yard work instead of contacts because of the dust, and the molded masks fog them up so badly, I can't see, so I quit wearing a mask and suffered the consequences.

I began a search for an alternative and decided to try these. I'm really pleased with them. My glasses don't fog up as much, I like the ear loops better than the elastic behind my head and they aren't as hot as the molded masks.

There's a little wire inside the top so you can customize the fit around the bridge of your nose and this mask doesn't feel so confining. I feel I can breathe more freely. Also, the skin under this mask is apparently better ventilated since it doesn't get aggravated after long use as it did with the molded mask. Judging from the amount of dust sticking to the outside of the mask after use, I'd say it is doing the job well and I haven't had any allergy problems either. Highly recommended.

These masks were just what my wife needed. She is allergic to almost any type dust. These masks allow her to have a more rewarding time working in the yard with her flowers and plants. SHE IS ABOUT TO WORK ME TO DEATH! Seriously, these masks do really help her and she has stopped caughing and enjoys herself more because of them. Thank you Very, Very much. By making her life better, you have helped me too.

Aubrey Bryant

Buy DISPOSABLE EARLOOP FACE MASK BLUE 50/BX Now

Just keep in mind that these masks don't filter viruses. So these would be useless if you wish to prevent swine flu.

Read Best Reviews of DISPOSABLE EARLOOP FACE MASK BLUE 50/BX Here

The mask itself was what I was looking for but the sizing was completely crazy. The ear loops would be too large for all but a giant man! I had to tie knots in each one to use them. I probably wouldn't buy this product again wihtout first finding one with small, medium and large designation.

Want DISPOSABLE EARLOOP FACE MASK BLUE 50/BX Discount?

Overall Impression:

These masks are very affordable (50 per box and can be reused following light use). In my experience, they are helpful against dust and pollen, but they have two significant limitations.

Background and Comparison:

I normally use the "Silk Comfort Mask by I Can Breathe!" to keep pollen and dust away, and I find them very effective for allergy control. These masks (the ones being reviewed) are much, much cheaper. They are less reusable than the silk comfort masks, because they cannot be washed, and the material itself is less durable. The ear loops are not designed to be adjustable, but they can be adjusted very easily by pinching them and tying knots.

Limitations:

These masks have two significant limitations. (1). The first limitation is that they get into one's eyes a bit. This is because of their rectangular shape if they had been trimmed a bit along the upper edge from the center toward the sides, then they would follow the contour of the cheeks and wouldn't get into one's eyes. (2). The second limitation has to do with the weak design of the adjustable nose piece. The nose piece is supposed to function as follows: you place and adjust the mask, and you then pinch the nose piece to seal the mask around the bridge of your nose. The nose piece is somewhat elastic and does not retain the pinched shape very well. As a result, not only will the mask touch your lower eyelashes and annoy you, but it may also leak air upon exhalation, which will cloud your safety or corrective eyewear. Furthermore, when air is leaking out, one can't be sure that air isn't also leaking in during inhalation.

Conclusion:

The masks seem to provide good protection against (spreading) the cold or flu viruses. They also help against pollen and dust. However, they must be adjusted and worn carefully, because the seal around the nose is poor. They are much more affordable than the better-fitting and more reliable textile masks.

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment