3M Micropore 1/2" x 10 yd. White Surgical Tape - Box of 24 rolls

3M Micropore 1/2' x 10 yd. White Surgical Tape - Box of 24 rollsThis is a great tape to use if you get split skin on your fingers. You can wash your hands and it will still stick, and yet, the micropores let the skin breathe. It does help the split skin close up and heal, better than butterfly type closures. Plus, it covers the whole split, unlike a butterfly. A regular band-aid won't hold a split closed, but this tape does. It seems to be low reactivity adhesive, as I don't have a problem with it (and I usually react to a number of other adhesives).

I need this tape to fasten a PD catheter to my body and this tape works great. It holds well but doesn't rip my skin off to remove and 1/2" is the perfect size. Unfortunately I can't find it locally and my regular medical supplier doesn't carry it.

Buy 3M Micropore 1/2" x 10 yd. White Surgical Tape - Box of 24 rolls Now

Keeps knicks and cuts clean and dry. If you need to keep working after those minor mishaps, this is what you need. Stays put, but comes off easily. Rolls last forever. Love this stuff!

Read Best Reviews of 3M Micropore 1/2" x 10 yd. White Surgical Tape - Box of 24 rolls Here

I used this for eight weeks to wrap a splint on my finger. It's very comfortable and it breathes well. I did find that the ends did not stay down for more than an hour or two, though. I got best results when I used two or three layers of this tape next to my skin and then followed with a couple of layers of waterproof bandage tape, which sticks to itself extremely well and holds this cloth tape in place comfortably.

Want 3M Micropore 1/2" x 10 yd. White Surgical Tape - Box of 24 rolls Discount?

The first aid kit I have only came with a small supply of surgical tape, so I bought this big pack for cheap, I've already used a whole roll. Very sticky, great for keeping those deep cuts that are in between a simple bandaid and sutures. Also works great to wrap a wound. Bear in mind I'm no doctor.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment