Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Strength, 1-Ounce Tube

Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream, 1% Hydrocortisone, Maximum Strength, 1 OunceThis cream is great, I had a type of heat rash on the inside of my thighs for months that would not go away even though I was using Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength on it daily, which actually made it worse! I was losing sleep and was completely miserable because it was very uncomfortable to walk for extended periods of time.

After a couple of weeks I decided to try a different cream and Aveeno was much, much better on it. The relief was almost instant and it lasts for hours, the cream is odorless, non greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't rub on to parts of the body you don't want it to.

Following this up with Lubriderm Advanced Therapy lotion the rash which I'd had for months was cleared up in days, it was such a relief to finally find something that worked as advertised. Highly recommend it!

The cream is clean and the consistences of the cream was smooth. Absorbs into the skin well, Odor free, very reliving, and the tubes are in a travel friendly size!

Buy Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Strength, 1-Ounce Tube Now

I use a lot of Aveeno products and when looking for Hydrocortisone was pleased to discover that they make this too.

The cream is nice and thick.

Has absolutely no weird smell, nor irritating fragrance smell.

I used it for my baby's eczema he had a moderate case on his arms and regular moisntirazing lotions would not do. I applied this product for 4 nights and already see a huge improvement in the skin's irritation and dryness.

Not seeing any adverse reactions. No more itchy skin happy baby!

Read Best Reviews of Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Strength, 1-Ounce Tube Here

Trying to use a more "all natural" approach to skin care, I used some rosehip seed oil instead of my usual night-time moisturizer. Well, I am apparently allergic to rosehip seed oil because I broke out in a horrible rash (allergic contact dermatitis = swelling, redness, itching, hives/pustules) all over my face and eyes. Even though I had stopped using the RH oil, the rash continued to get worse and worse, so I finally went to the doctor and he gave me a 5-day Rx for Prednisone. It greatly improved the rash, but it didn't take it away completely. So, I called my doc again and he said there was nothing more he could do except refer me to a dermatologist. His nurse made me an appointment for over a month from now. I'd already been suffering with this rash for over a month and didn't want to suffer through another one. So after reading several reviews, I decided to try this product. I bought it last night and used it before I went to bed. I woke up this morning and it's almost completely healed. I wish I would have done this sooner, but I know that putting a steroid on facial skin is frowned upon because it can cause damage. I put a bit more on this morning when I woke up, along with some Aveeno Daily Body Lotion to help with the dryness caused by the rash, but I only plan to use it one more time tonight. I will update this post if things take a turn for the worse, but if as of right now, I'm very satisfied with this product.

Want Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Strength, 1-Ounce Tube Discount?

Hydrocortisone is a very effective anti-itch cream because it is a very light steroid. It is great for bodily use. I had a doctor tell me I could use it on more sensitive areas of the body such as above my eyes. Do not do this. I repeat, Hydrocortisone is a light steroid and could potentially thin your skin as I later found out. Make sure you only use it on your body, never the face or more delicate areas. Other than that, great product.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment