Soothe-A-Sting Swabs (Box of 10)

Soothe-A-Sting SwabsWhile at the waterpark recently, my 9 yr old ended up with a wasp sting. The two lifeguards who helped us both had these swabs in their first aid pouches. After removing the stinger, one of the guards broke one of these open, and started swabbing the sting vigorously. The medicine soothed my daughter's pain quickly, to where I could tell she was crying more from the fright than the pain itself. We were also able to keep using it for a while after the lifeguards left us, because there was enough medicine left to continue treating the area. Not only did it soothe the sting, she had far less swelling than she's experienced with bug stings before.

I was impressed with this product so much that I came home and ordered some right away to have on hand for myself. It spoke volumes to me that the lifeguards use them. This was not our first sting, but I've never had other home treatments work so well before. I will always keep these swabs on hand now.

I used this on my toddler when he decided to pick up a honeybee with his fingers ;) After I scraped the stinger out of his thumb with a credit card I washed his hands and then cracked open one of these. It really helped with the pain, so much so that he kept right on playing!

Buy Soothe-A-Sting Swabs (Box of 10) Now

I wouldn't be without sooth-a-sting swabs in my medicine cabinet. If you get these right on a new sting, the pain subsides so much quicker! A fantastic product! And this was also a great price! Thanks a bunch.

Read Best Reviews of Soothe-A-Sting Swabs (Box of 10) Here

Not what I ordered but it worked. Instead of getting swaps we got wipes. They work but not as good as the swabs. They sent a note that they didn't have the swabs and only had the wipes. I wish they would of just contacted me in the first place and told me that they didn't have any swabs and only had the wipes before charging me.

Want Soothe-A-Sting Swabs (Box of 10) Discount?

Great addition to my B.O.B. medical kit, Home FA kit, and Auto FA kit. I added 2-3 in each. Haven't used em' yet, but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Pricing is cheaper then at local stores and they all arrived unbroken and sealed.

Save 53% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment