Designs for Health - Silvercillin Gel - 4 oz

Designs for Health - Silvercillin Gel - 4 ozUsed on ulcers on both feet on recommendation of Dr. consulted after months of treatment at Wound Clinic. In 3 short weeks an improvement was clearly visible. This product is approx. 1/3 the price of the previous medications used and is worth 3 times as much as it actually works.

Most Drs. are reluctant to try anything that does not require a prescription with their name on it. Unfortunately, many patients suffer longer and go thru much more expense then is necessary because of this.Designs for Health Silvercillin Gel 4 oz [Health and Beauty]

Use with caution! My doctor specifically instructed me not to use this product on my skin. I heard about it from a friend who is into natural and holistic type remedies. I am very disappointed that I already opened the top and am out $40 for something my doctor said isn't proven to be safe for internal or topical use.

Buy Designs for Health - Silvercillin Gel - 4 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment