KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves

KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Glovesthese are some durable gloves. I wear them on EMS calls and they hold up way better than the nitrile gloves that we are given by the company. I have been through 2 boxes of these gloves and only had 2 blowouts that I can remember. They are still very plyable and you can feel pretty good through them. I would and do recommend them other people that I work with.

These gloves are probably one of the best purchases I've ever made on Amazon. They appear to be professional grade medical exam gloves, but I use them for automotive work. They are super sturdy, last for hours in harsh work environments and are resistant to many chemicals I would not expect. I compare them to the grey gloves from Costco, and I find that they are about 1.5 to 2 times better quality. (The Costco gloves are great, already.) I highly recommend these.

Buy KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves Now

These gloves are vey strong and durable. I use them primarily for painting and finishing wood projects. These gloves are far more durable than their cheap cousins. They are well woth the cost.

Read Best Reviews of KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves Here

These are the most-durable gloves I have found for working in a machine shop, where the ability to feel fine imperfections in work is often required. Of course, a razor-sharp end mill or cutting tool will slice them open, but that is only to be expected. After using these for two years, and many hundreds of pair, I cannot ever remember getting cut or stabbed by fine metal filings when wearing them. I have just bought another 400.

Want KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves Discount?

The uses for these gloves are endless, from dealing with painting solvents to cleaning around the house. They are thicker than what you'll find at a drugstore or big box home improvement store. And, I think the price is competitive. Since they are nitrile, they hold up to a wide range of solvents. My favorite part of these gloves, however, is that I have no problem getting them on, even if my hands are sweaty. They're not going to tear, either, when being put on like cheaper versions. The only downside, if I can call it that, is that if you mistakenly leave them outside in the sun, they will degrade rapidly. If they're wet, this process will speed up considerably. I don't see this as an issue, though, with normal outdoor use.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment