Gauze Sponge 8 Ply

Kendall Curity Gauze Sponge, Bulk, 2' x 2', 8 Ply, 200 per Bag Category: Bandages and DressingsI use several times daily. I am a larengencetey for past 11 years. depend on this prodict for cleaning and coughing mucus

Not much to say here. This was a great deal on a bunch of 4 x 4 gauze dressings. We've been buying 4 x 4s for many years and this is about the best deal I've ever seen.

Buy Gauze Sponge 8 Ply Now

This is a must have item for homes or first aid kits. I am a klutz and a regular band aid is never enough when I scratch myself or meet with corners of furniture. I was a nurse for years and they were used for more than just dressing changes. No problems with transaction. This was the third of three reviews that I had written and it was lost in cyber space. Will use this seller again.

Read Best Reviews of Gauze Sponge 8 Ply Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment