Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)

Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment, 1 OunceI have used Follie for decades for Sunburn. It relieves the pain and stops the skin peeling. I always keep a tube with me for the beach and outdoor activities. People love it when they use it for the first time and want to know where they can buy Follie. It is also great for any minor burns around the house. We use it at the fire station all the time for minor burns. Without question five stars for minor burns.

Have used this ointment for burns all of my life. Great product stops the pain almost instantly.

Will continue to purchase.

Buy Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6) Now

Fifty years ago I was a fireman in California working up in the hills. Fell and badly scraped both elbows on the rocks. Unable to reach a doctor until the following day, I was in agony with exposed "road rash". Finally, in the burn kit I found some Foille salve. Application brought instant relief. Never been without it since then. Badly chapped lips, cuts, burns, hemorrhoids, sunburn, insect bites? I buy it a half dozen tubes at a time. I have all my relatives and friends using it. May not smell the sweetest, but it WORKS!

Read Best Reviews of Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6) Here

Excellent ointment for taking care of minor cuts and burns.we have been using this product for many years and find it to work wonders!

Want Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6) Discount?

This is probably the best product of its kind. Only it is very hard to find, but glad that that it is available at Amazon.

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment