First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test

First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 3 tests, Packaging May VaryI know the box says you can get a positive up to 5 days before your missed period, but everyone needs to understand that you CANNOT get a positive until after implantation occurs. This might happen early... but it also might not. Read the directions and the percentage of women who actually get a positive 5 or even 4 days early. I didn't get a positive with my son until AFTER I was a day late and with my daughter it was only 1 day early.

I bought these tests because most of the reviews and the manufacturer themselves claim that they are "the most sensitive on the market." I have to COMPLETELY disagree. I took this test a day before my missed period (NEGATIVE), the day of my missed period (NEGATIVE), two days after my missed period (NEGATIVE), and three days after my missed period (NEGATIVE).

I'm already a mom and have been pregnant before, and suspecting that I indeed was again, I decided to try a different test, E.P.T, on the third day of my missed period (immediately after I got the negative from the First Response). I got a VERY faint plus sign using the E.P.T., but a plus sign nonetheless (POSITIVE). To confirm, I tested the next morning with two other brands (ClearBlue and Generic), and also got positive results (this time much clearer and more obvious). For kicks, I tested with another First Response at the same time as I tested with the ClearBlue and Generic, and was appalled to see that it was still negative and obviously incorrect at this point.

I am fairly well educated on the subject of pregnancy and pregnancy testing, and I know all about implantation and the reasons why a pregnancy test can be negative for a few days after a missed period before it turns positive. I understand that first of the morning urine has the highest levels of HCG, and always made sure to test first thing in the morning. What I will never understand is why a test that is supposed to be so "ultra sensitive" didn't pick up on my pregnancy when literally every other test did. I finally got the FAINTEST positive on the First Response when I used the last test I had this morning, 5 days past my expected period. Bizarre.

I'm just glad that there are other brands out there that could easily confirm my suspicions, despite spending a small fortune on pregnancy tests. :-)

Buy First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test Now

I missed my period & tried First Response Pregnancy Test. What showed is a very faint pink line which the instructions said is POSITIVE! I went to the doc who took my urine test & the doc said it's negative. I thought this product [stinks]. But then I still didn't have my period so after 3 days my doc took my urine sample again & took my blood and yup! I'm really POSITIVE! That means this First Response Pregnancy Test really works! It beats my doc's pregnancy tests!

Read Best Reviews of First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test Here

These used to be my gold standard. I'm an infertility patient and have taken a test or two or 18374627462 in my lifetime. If I was not pregnant, they were stark white. Painfully white. 1 hour, 2 hours, 10 weeks later, the test is still white.

They must have changed the test. I'll tell you why.

I tested 4 days before my period (11dpo). It was negative, but a few minutes after the allotted time, there was a faint line. I knew better than to believe that was a positive, but being FRER, who've never had evap lines, I was a little excited. I tested again a few hours later. Same thing. The next day, I tested with a NEW box, that I had on hand from a previous cycle.

The line was pink in the allotted time!!! I was thrilled!!!!

I had a beta drawn two hours later, and it was

Want First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment