Espresso Supply 3-1/2-Gram Burnaid Gel, Box of 25

Espresso Supply 3-1/2-Gram Burnaid Gel, Box of 25My dad's a welder and swears that this is the best burn gel for pain and scarring. I've used it on both of my kids and it was truly a life saver, where burn pain is concerned. I have these packets in my purse, car, and in the kitchen.

When it comes to burn cream there isn't much to say, it really only works or it doesn't. This however, is not a cream, it is a gel and it works great! I received several packets of this gel in a first aid kit I purchased a few years back. I do not get burned often so I had never had the chance to use it but my girlfriend received a very large very deep burn that covered the majority of her hand that caused her great pain. After slathering a packet of this gel on her hand she told me that almost immediately the pain stopped. I expected the burn to take at least a week or two to heal but the next morning every last spot of redness and pain were gone almost as if the gel soaked it right out of her hand. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, I don't see how you could go wrong.

Buy Espresso Supply 3-1/2-Gram Burnaid Gel, Box of 25 Now

This product shipped very quickly.The item was also as stated.I rate this item A+++.This product works and cools a burning sting to nothing almost imediately.

Read Best Reviews of Espresso Supply 3-1/2-Gram Burnaid Gel, Box of 25 Here

Great for Sun Burns, light burns. You need to have a box of these around. Been using this for years.

Want Espresso Supply 3-1/2-Gram Burnaid Gel, Box of 25 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment