Cantu Shea Oil Moisturizer, 13 oz

Cantu Shea Oil Moisturizer, 13 ozIf you look on the bottle it says "New" at the top. In the older version of this product there contained no mineral oil (which is awful for african american hair), but in this new version they put in a load of mineral oil (second ingredient)! I wish I had known he ingredients for this before hand, because I never would have bought it if it contained mineral oil. I guess I won't be buying any Cantu products ever again. I have it two starts for the smell and viscosity of the "moisturizer". That's at least two things that I liked about it.

One of the best mosturizers for everyday. This does not weigh down my curls and I use it on wet hair and it dries very nicely.

Buy Cantu Shea Oil Moisturizer, 13 oz Now

To start: I'm a Latin/Caucasian mixed girl with looser, type 3 curly hair (not kinky) living in a dry desert. I use this product as a sealer after a leave-in conditioner and it's helped keep my curls soft. Plus, when I "scrunch out the crunch" from hair gel I do not have to use any oil. For me (dry climate) the mineral oil is beneficial. I've used this product a few different ways in the past (on DRY hair) but it has left my hair greasy. Using it as I've described as resulted in soft, moisturized curls. It's cheap, so give it a shot.

Read Best Reviews of Cantu Shea Oil Moisturizer, 13 oz Here

I bought this product for my daughter who wears her hair in a natural style. She loves it and it really does moisterize her hair. Cantu Shea Oil Moisterizer is a really good product and I'd definitely would purchase from this seller again.

Want Cantu Shea Oil Moisturizer, 13 oz Discount?

Makes my hair feel so soft and it not only moisturizes but it gives it the look of moisture without over doing which I love because I hate having greasy hair its nasty feeling to me anyways it doesn't overdo when it comes to moisturizing great stuff give it a try!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment