YNBY - Yunnan Baiyao External Analgesic Plaster (5 patches per box)

YNBY - Yunnan Baiyao External Analgesic Plaster - 6 boxesMy Acupuncturist got me to try these patches and they work well relieving muscle aches and pains. The down side, they are a tad awkward to peel open, and a tad painful to remove from areas with any body hair. That said I will continue to purchase and use them.

Really good smells menthol dhdhdjdjdjdjdjdhdbdbhskals. Kids s s s j is so kemsndks kind,a,an kdldm sleekness kdnn j j j

Buy YNBY - Yunnan Baiyao External Analgesic Plaster (5 patches per box) Now

Another purchase from a different seller that's resulted in receiving a product that isn't "working". This product should produce heat and cool, but mostly heat. It does not. Unfortunately, my patients are not getting any relief this time from this product. Perhaps they are old or expired?? i've learned my lesson to purchase only from official acupuncture supply places for this product. They guarantee this will work.

Read Best Reviews of YNBY - Yunnan Baiyao External Analgesic Plaster (5 patches per box) Here

Was recommended by a friend who is a physician assistant and deals with natural medecine & acupuncture.

Was helpful for my knee pain. Would recommend it.

Want YNBY - Yunnan Baiyao External Analgesic Plaster (5 patches per box) Discount?

recommended yunnan bai yao in powder form when I sprained my ankle. It was a little messy to use, so these patches seemed like a good option. Do they help? Eh. I happen to like the smell of patchouli and camphor and maybe the lift is psychological. I use them and will buy more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment