Tourniquet Latex-Free (Pack of 10) Disposable

Tourniquet Latex-Free DisposableThese tourniquets are inexcusably poorly made. The first tourniquet I tried to wrap around a test dummy's arm immediately snapped in half. You can make them work if you are very careful with them, but they won't create enough tension, and will snap within 3 or 4 uses. The best word to describe these tourniquets is "fragile". Buy something else, these may seem like a deal, but they are a complete rip off.

Just as pictured. The one's I got were blue & rolled up tight. I tried putting one on. Seems to be good. Whether the rubber begins to degrade sooner than later remains to be seen.

Buy Tourniquet Latex-Free (Pack of 10) Disposable Now

Perfect for what they are made to do. Keep It Simple Stupid. I can carry 10 of these in my pack/med kit and they are nearly weightless. Now how many times are you going to need 10 of them when you go out? That would be a real bad day. Very happy with this purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Tourniquet Latex-Free (Pack of 10) Disposable Here

We all have bandaids, dressings, tape and ointment; BUT what happens when you or a loved one cuts themselves badly and bleeding, and forbid an artery in the wrist..........only a tight tourniquet will apply enough pressure to save your life. Now a leg would require any belt, pulled very tight, and 911 is the only way to go, but for those prescious few seconds, these are an absolute neccessity for small areas............trust me!!!! And 10 for this price is just too wonderful! I carry two in my purse at all times for my family.

Want Tourniquet Latex-Free (Pack of 10) Disposable Discount?

I bought these tourniquets for use with my IV training kits. These are the same ones that hospitals use when drawing blood. Inexpensive and gets that job done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment