Stérimar Nasal Hygiene Set of 2x100ml

Stérimar Nasal Hygiene Set of 2x100mlI love this product, it works great for my allergies. Used to use Afrin Pure Sea, it is not sold on the market anymore, this product is from the company Afrin got their product from. Been using this for over 3 years and my nasal allergies are 100% better. Super excited I can finally use this cleanse again

It is just sea water. The gas charge gets the solution where it needs to go without making a big mess. Much neater than Neti Pot and those plastic squirt bottles like Ayr. And if it is easy to use and not messy you will use it more. It has kept me from having my routine sinus infections. It has already paid for itself in avoidance of doctor copays.

Buy Stérimar Nasal Hygiene Set of 2x100ml Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment