Prestige Medical S14-bee Retractable Badge Holder with Bulldog Clip, Bee

Prestige Medical S14-bee Retractable Badge Holder with Bulldog Clip, BeeI purchased this badge more than a month ago and it lasted only for a little over two weeks. The bee looks huge compared to what is listed on the website. The retractable tag was of very poor quality, it got stuck often and you have to pull the tag and release manually to correct it every time it got stuck; and after about 2 weeks of use, the tag broke. I would not recommend this.

this was reallllly cute but it lasted 6 hours. All of my ID cards fell off repeatedly and the reel is slower than most. The alligator pinch clip dug into my skin.

Buy Prestige Medical S14-bee Retractable Badge Holder with Bulldog Clip, Bee Now

I purchased this item despite the negative reviews. It broke same day it arrived. I took it to work and it broke when i used it to swipe my badge. All night my id badge hung off the duck.

Read Best Reviews of Prestige Medical S14-bee Retractable Badge Holder with Bulldog Clip, Bee Here

the bee is actually bigger than I thought. still looked good but stopped working after a week. disappointed with the quality of this product.

Want Prestige Medical S14-bee Retractable Badge Holder with Bulldog Clip, Bee Discount?

I got a lot of compliments on this cute badge holder, but every time I turned around it had come unsnapped and my badge was on the floor. Once it dropped my badge in the parking lot and I didn't realize it until several minutes later. My badge is a key card, too. Would have been bad if someone unauthorized had gotten a hold of it.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment