Jamaican Mango & Lime Locking Creme Wax, 6 Ounce

Jamaican Mango & Lime Locking Creme Wax, 6 OunceI have been natural for years and the best thing I can tell ladies considering going natural is that just because a product is expensive doesn't mean it will work the best for your hair. This product can be drying but of all the products this product holds my curls after a twist out the best.

For those that don't know, a twist out is when you two strand twist your hair and then unravel the twist and wear the ringlets. This product defines your curls and is perfect for that style.

I bought this product after growing my locs for over a year. I have used EVERYTHING!!! I then saw this product and decided to buy it. I like it, it holds style if u are really trying to achieve it. It helps you help ur locs. no product is a miracle worker but this product has totally changed my locs. I'm very busy and don't get to twist as often as i would like, i have been more proactive lately and notice the difference. my locs are 27 months old and look the better then they ever have. i have parts again!!!! When its wash time u may have to was ur hair a few times there is a lil build-up but it does not get flaky, and is not irritating. will be trying more of their products

Buy Jamaican Mango & Lime Locking Creme Wax, 6 Ounce Now

I really like this brand "Mango & Lime" for my lock maintenance. I also use this on my daughter's natural hair. My daughter is 4 she has horrible scalp.

I have tried at least 50 different brands and products by now on my daughters head so i gave up!!! I was looking at some styles for my self one day and I saw a little girl on youtube that had her ahir locked and I had seen the progress of her hair growth. So I said if I lock my oldest daughter's hair I will still have my youngest daughter hair to braid and style, her haid wouldn't be breaking or shedding from her constant scratching and it would just grow!!!

So any way I locked her hair for 2 months KML I couldnt go throught with it! Her locks were beautiful n everything but I just had to plait and bead it up. I only used the Mango & Lime stuff, thats the Locking Resistant Gel, the island oil it think..not sure of the correct name, this Locking Creme Wax & the shampoo. Before my daughter hair was like a little off her shoulder, her scalp was a little damaged from the scatching and dry scalp but when i took the locks down her hair is almost in the middle of her back and her scalp was fine!

So anyways I love this product and I am going to keep using them for myself and for my daughter even though she doesn't have locks any more.

***About this Locking Creme Wax...its really soft, light and has a soft scent. I mix it with the "Resistant Locking Gel" or some "JAM" when i'm palm rolling then I go under the dryer! It gives a soft conditioned look and feel to the lock while the "Resistant Locking Gel" or "JAM" holds and helps my locks to form properly.

Read Best Reviews of Jamaican Mango & Lime Locking Creme Wax, 6 Ounce Here

Everyone told me to use this product for my locks so I tried it out. I like the way it smells and it is very easy to apply. Not sticky like some other products. For the first 2-3 days it was holding pretty well but I guess you are supposed to use more often because I noticed it began to dry out. If you can apply everyday in a normal climate this product is probably pretty good but I work out all the time (sweating my hair out) and I live in extreme heat conditions.

Want Jamaican Mango & Lime Locking Creme Wax, 6 Ounce Discount?

This dread wax smells reaaally good. It holds your hair together for a few hours, I mainly use it after I shower and I need something to tame my dreadhawk a little bit after it dries, this stuff works great for that. You get a little bit on each dread and work it in until all the hairs are inside and it looks and smells great!

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment