Medique 818M25P 25-Person Metal First Aid Kit

Medique 818M25P 25-Person Metal First Aid KitI don't normally write reviews but since there is no way to contact the seller I feel I must. I ordered two of these and regret it. What you see in the picture is NOT what you get. In the picture you can clearly see Ace Bandage wrap, gauze roll, large tape roll. There is no ace wrap, no gauze roll and the tape that comes with this is laughable. I would estimate the value of the contents to be roughly $2.50. Cheap and a ripoff at best.

Seller, Take a new picture so you aren't tricking people into buying something they don't want.

I bought this first aid kit for my husband to use in the garage. The metal case easily mounted on the wall and holds all of the necessities. The bandages/medical supplies that come with the kit are pretty standard no big surprises there. I mostly bought this kit because it is metal and I figured it would withstand garage use better than a plastic case. I am happy with the product and would recommend it.

Buy Medique 818M25P 25-Person Metal First Aid Kit Now

This first aid kit has every thing in it. It's very easy to carry and can fit almost any where.

Read Best Reviews of Medique 818M25P 25-Person Metal First Aid Kit Here

My husband has this kit in his truck. Being a truck driver the cab bounces and the plastic kits would just crack. This one doesn't have that issue since it's metal. Since it's a 25 person kit he has all the first aid stuff he needs. These are great for your house or car. It's better to have extra stuff than not enough.

Want Medique 818M25P 25-Person Metal First Aid Kit Discount?

My two sons were going on a cross-country trip in off-road trucks and needed a first aid kit with enough supplies. Luckily they did not use either one, but they were ready for anything.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment