Curad Cast Protector Kid's Arm, 2 Count

Curad Cast Protector Kid's Arm, 2 CountThe cover fits well and isn't bulky. It is not completely waterproof but helps to protect cast from rain, dirt, sand etc.

Get this in a store or medical supply store. We tried to get about four different versions of these and none would fit or stay on right. We resorted back to a garbage bag after spending nearly $100. Would be brilliant if someone could make them for really small arms.

Buy Curad Cast Protector Kid's Arm, 2 Count Now

Why didn't they have these when I was a kid? When my daughter broke her arm keeping her plaster splint wasn't easy, so I just searched amazon for a solution. Relatively easy to use and more durable than I expected. The package contains 2 but we kept refusing the first 1 until we thought it wouldn't keep the splint dry, we never used the second cover. My daughter got her splint removed 2 days ago and can get her arm wet again.

Read Best Reviews of Curad Cast Protector Kid's Arm, 2 Count Here

I bought one box of cast protectors for my 8 year old, who unfortunately broke her wrist a few weeks ago. This is really great for covering the short arm cast and keeping water out. She's been using it to run through the sprinkler and to go in the pool so that she's not stuck on a lounge chair all summer. Obviously, they're not for swimming under water, but they do a great job of keeping her cast dry. They are also good for protecting the cast in the bath. These really are great for kids. I'd say though that they might be snug for kids that are on the huskier side. But they work well for my average weight 8 year old girl.

Want Curad Cast Protector Kid's Arm, 2 Count Discount?

My son had broken his arm and we used the protector to cover the cast while taking the shower. It was easy to put on and effective in keeping water out.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment