Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit - 9165-RC - RED

Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit - 9165-RC - RED
  • From basic first aid to more comprehensive emergency situations, this First Aid Kit has the necessities covered.

I bought this to fit in my shoulder pack that I take to work. Its small enough and does not weigh it down. This is in case I survive a earthquake downtown and I am trapped or in a situation that I can't get home. I added water and ER barsboth with 5 year shelf life to make this more complete. Also a medical mini pen light.

Buy Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit - 9165-RC - RED Now

We ordered this item to give as a thoughtful gift. We relied on the Red Cross reputation, the picture of the item and the substantial price. After receiving it, we would be embarrassed to offer this as a gift to anyone. I mean, it was light weight, arrived in a mailing envelope and the zippered case is chintzy and cheap. After seeing this, I would be hard pressed to pay even $10.00 for this item. Absolutely not worth the price paid which was almost three times that.

Read Best Reviews of Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit - 9165-RC - RED Here

El producto esta excelente. Es liviano, muy bien equipado, practico, especial para usar en el auto. Tanto asi que mis amigos me pidieron màs para sus autos. Precisamente lo que estaba buscando.

0 comments:

Post a Comment