Adson Tissue Forceps 4 1/2 Serrated, fineB Straight American Diagnostic Corp ADC 3319

Adson Tissue Forceps 4 1/2 Serrated, fineB Straight American Diagnostic Corp ADC 3319
  • Quantity of 1
  • Picture is of general product line - may not be actual product
  • Please refer to description or package qty for quantity

From my previous experience in the medical field I knew what type of forceps I wanted for good general household tweezers. These adson tissue forceps with the serrated tips are the best for those pesky splinters & other items sticking in the fingers, etc. With the wider hand grips one can hold on very well & the fingers won't slip off and the tweezers or in this case forceps won't twist on you either. I was not disappointed when they arrived and they have been invaluable to my household first aid kit. I got two pairs so I can always have one with me when I take trips. Whether it is a hunting trip or just a weekend stay somewhere or a longer vacation, I never leave home without a pair of these adson tissue forceps with serrated tips and the 4 1/2" is just the right size, but if you need a longer pair they are also available. I got these from BP Medical Supply thru Amazon & I am glad I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment