Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage, 4 Inch

Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage, 4 InchThe Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage is an effective 4 inch bandage designed to control severe hemorrhaging due to a traumatic event such as from a gunshot wound or deep cut from a knife attack. I consider this dressing an integral component of my first aid kit to address bleeding and I keep two in my kit. I also recommend the use of a blood clotting agent such as QuickClot or Celox to assist with the control of a severe hemorrhage. If bleeding cannot be controlled I recommend use of the New Military Issue Combat Application Tourniquet, CAT.

Reasons why I like the Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage :

+ It can be applied one handed for self treatment for those times where you might be separated from your group or alone in the wilderness while hiking, backpacking, camping or hunting. This bandage is issued to military personnel and many in law enforcement use it as part of their kit. In situations where you are alone or when help is minutes away it is critical to effectively control severe bleeding resulting from a traumatic event. Failure to control bleeding in a timely manner can lead to hypotension, shock or even death.

+ The long elastic portion of the bandage can also be used and improvised in the field for other purposes such as to create a sling or to wrap an injury such as a sprain. It is always nice to have multiple uses for a single piece of gear.

+ The Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage is small and will fit nicely in your first aid kit.

+ It is sterile and vacuum packaged for long term storage.

+ Instructions for use are printed on the back of the packaging. In a high stress situation it is very easy to forget what to do so it is nice that the user can refer to the instructions if they have a "blank out" moment during a crisis.

I highly recommend the Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage for your first aid kit.

Good item for any trauma kit. I hunt and shoot in south Texas and always carry a trauma pack for emergencies.

Buy Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage, 4 Inch Now

Looks to be as advertised. As I already stated, I hope I don't have to use it, ever! I became convinced that I needed to carry this product in my first aid kit after attending a class for first responders...

Read Best Reviews of Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage, 4 Inch Here

I'm always a bit reserved when buying products with an expiration date as I have been burned in the past. However, this product has a LOT of time left before expiring. They were produced in 06/2012 and don't expire until 06/2017 leaving plenty of time. I'll definitely use this retailer/seller again!

Want Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage, 4 Inch Discount?

Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage, 4 Inch will come in handy in case shtf or who knows just in case you need it

0 comments:

Post a Comment