St. Ives Facial Moisturizer, Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin

St. Ives Facial Moisturizer, Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin, 10ozI really enjoy the St. Ives brand as a whole. I am a constant lotion user, always trying to keep my skin feeling smooth and looking healthy. I get a lot of dryness, especially in the winter. St. Ives has helped me control that.

As far as using this on my face, it absorbs quickly but I notice if I use it under my eyes, my eyes get very irritated. That's one of the main places I needed to moisturize on my face. I was sad to see my body have that reaction, but I do have sensitive skin so I run into a lot of problems. I can use it on my cheeks, chin, and forehead, but not right under my eyes. For that I now use a separate retinol creamRetinol Cream (Vitamin A) 2 oz. + FREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer Gift Set. It doesn't give me any irritation and a tiny dab goes a long way. I still use the St. Ives everywhere else but the retinol cream gets where the St. Ives can't.

The best part about the St. Ives is that it works everywhere else on my body. Just because it's labeled face doesn't mean it can't be used elsewhere. It works great on my hands and arms, too.

I bought this as a "get by." But after using it for the past 8 weeks have discovered it works as well, if not, better than my $95.00 moisturizer. I'm going to stick with this. It seems to have a better firming effect and I have noticed a smoother appearance to my skin tone.

Buy St. Ives Facial Moisturizer, Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Now

I've used a lot of more costly moisturizers (Elemis, Philosophy, etc) and this stuff does just as good a job. I can't believe how cheap it is! I get compliments on my skin all the time.

Read Best Reviews of St. Ives Facial Moisturizer, Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Here

I purchased this before it was on Dr Oz and so glad I did. I noticed a change in my face the next day.

Want St. Ives Facial Moisturizer, Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Discount?

I'm a man, who has naturally smooth, typically blemish free skin. My entire skin care regiment has basically consisted of a good soap and water scrub in the shower with my wash cloth, and that's that. My skin has never felt like it was in need of a moisturizer, and after a regular old shower wash it feels pretty good, or "dewy" as my wife likes to call it.

But I'm also an actor, and I'm 31 years old now. I drink a lot of water (when I don't I can tell the difference), I don't smoke, and I rarely drink, but I've also started looking around for skin care products that will help me preserve the quality of my skin, and keep me as fresh and youthful looking as possible. For me it's not an issue of vanity, but of actual livelihood; how my skin looks has actual career and financial implications. Having good skin isn't an excuse for me to just assume I'll always have good skin, and I've heard enough times by now that starting younger is better.

Back in the day my sister and mom use to use the old St. Ives apricot scrub, which I used a few times many years ago. You know the one that basically felt you were scrubbing your face with gravel. I liked the rougher texture, and decided to turn to try St. Ives now when I was looking for some skin care products. After reading reviews for several, I ultimately decided on the extremely well regarded St. Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion 4 oz (113 g)and this moisturizer.

Last night I used both for the first time. While I'm looking to take better care of my skin, I also am not looking to use a 1,000 products, or have a lot of fuss and work over my skin. The exfoliating cream was a lot less harsh than I expected, especially in comparison to the old apricot scrub. I used that, let me skin dry a little, and then applied the moisturizer.

Now like I said above, I'm use to "dewy" skin naturally. But about 10 minutes after applying this stuff I was literally floored at how my skin felt. My skin feels better than I have ever felt it in my life. It's extremely smooth, feels taut, and looks vibrant and bright. I don't have a ton of experience with a wide variety of skin care products, so I have no idea if this is standard, but none of the products I have used even remotely came close to making my skin feel, and look, this amazing. My wife came home and I told her she had to touch my face, and she did. She said it felt really "firm", almost like I'd had botox or something (which I thought was hilarious). She couldn't stop rubbing her arm on my face, just to feel the texture. I think she was a little jealous ;).

It's over 12 hours since I put this stuff on and my skin still feels like a satin sheet. I've never written a review for a skin care product. I never imagined I would even be compelled to. But I'm telling you, especially you reluctant men out there, this stuff feels insanely good on your skin. Between this, and the other product, I've found something quick, easy, and most importantly, something that worked from the FIRST application.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment