Nutramax Children's Characters Adhesive Bandages

Assorted ColorsI keep a first aid kit in my car and my purse/backpack. This means I'm always the one kids (and parents) come running to when they get hurt at practice, field trips, camping, etc. I run out of normal size bandages frequently and finally decided to look for a deal online. These bandages are a good deal, and they actually stick well, instead of immediately falling off like some other "cool" bandages. The kids like the designs too.

My husband carries these in his pocket first aid kid at work, and his coworkers like getting space bandages instead of boring ones. So I guess if you want to be popular in addition to being responsible and thrifty, these bandages will help.

My daughter loves band aids like most toddlers. She loves covering her boo boos and ours with them. I bought these because there were 100 per pack and because they do not have a NickJr or Disney characters on them. We ran out of the pack of 30 Mickey Mouse ones that cost the same amount quickly. Some of the children in her preschool do not watch NickJR or Disney so they prefer the children not wear anything to school with "Characters" on them. It distracts them from their activities.

Buy Nutramax Children's Characters Adhesive Bandages Now

I use a lot of "bandaids". These have planets and suns and stars on them, and they stay on. What more could you want in an adhesive bandage? I'm happy. If you don't like planets and stuff get a different kind.

Read Best Reviews of Nutramax Children's Characters Adhesive Bandages Here

My space-obsessed 5-year-old loves these so much he wants to wear them all the time. I eventually had to hide the box because he kept pulling them out and sticking them on himself like stickers. :) He actually gets excited when he gets an 'owie' now because he knows he gets to wear a space bandaid.

They are good quality and stick well. This is the exact same band-aid they use at our pediatrician's office.

Want Nutramax Children's Characters Adhesive Bandages Discount?

These aren't the greatest bandages in the world in terms of sticking ability, but the price can't be beat, and the pattern is very appealing to kids. If my daughter hurts herself, the crying stops instantly when I suggest getting a stars and planets bandage out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment