21st Century Slimming Tea, Lemon Lime, 24 Count (Pack of 3)

21st Century Slimming Tea, Lemon Lime, 24 Count
  • 24 Tea Bags Net Wt. 1.7 oz (48 g)
  • 100% Natural Blend of Traditional Herbs to Increase Metabolic Activity & Cleanse the System.

my wife and I call this poo tea for the dietetic effect it has if you suffer from constipation then give this tea a try

we found it to be cheap and effective .

Buy 21st Century Slimming Tea, Lemon Lime, 24 Count (Pack of 3) Now

I use to buy this tea at rite aid back north, but couldn't find a rite aid store here in the south. Was glad to find the tea on amazon.

Read Best Reviews of 21st Century Slimming Tea, Lemon Lime, 24 Count (Pack of 3) Here

The taste is a bit weird but this product does what it says it suppose to do. I liked it a lot and I recommend it

0 comments:

Post a Comment