Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch . Foliage Green

Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch . Foliage GreenI use this bag/pouch to carry first aid supplies and for that role it is unsurpassed...IMO. It's lower weight nylon than other Maxpedition bags so it's more pliable and is very comfortable. I really like this. Of course YMMV.

I purchased this pouch to augment my condor M4A1 trifold Medical pouch in my BOB. I'm planning to use this pouch to hold odd sized medications and bandages. This is a very simplistic type pouch, odd almost in the sense that it's not the typical type design you normally see. However, that simplistic deisign is perfect for what I was looking for. My only complaint about this pouch design is that Maxpedition is calling this a First Aid Pouch they didn't provide any velcro locations to affix a med patch to it. The lack of a velcro location isn't a deal breaker, again it's just odd and the reason I only gave this 4 stars. I have several Maxpedition products and none of them have disappointed and neither has this pouch.

Buy Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch . Foliage Green Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment