Johnson & Johnson First Aid Hurt-Free Wrap (1-Inch x 2.3-Yard), 1-Count Rolls

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Hurt-Free Wrap, 1-Count RollsKnocked a cup of boiling hot tea in my lap. So I now am trying to figure out the best way to bandage first and second-degree burns on my thighs. I tell you this: there is no good way that doesn't require you to lie still all day. If you can do that, stop reading now.

For the rest of us: I tried Ace but it fell down and also burns need air. They cannot get air through an Ace bandage. Plain gauze does not hold at all, no matter how well you wrap it and secure the ends. Kling rolls are barely any better. Tape may be okay for a day but it becomes painful and if you pull it off, you will irritate your skin quickly, even if you're using paper tape and not athletic tape.

Johnson & Johnson's hurt-free wrap is the best option I've found so far. Unfortunately the strips easily roll up and become a fraction of their size, which may leave part of your wound uncovered. And its removal is not 100% painless. Air flow to the wound is not 100% either.

This is not a perfect product but it's better than the alternatives.

This wrap stays put and doesn't wrinkle up like other brand I have tried. I use it every time I go running.

Buy Johnson & Johnson First Aid Hurt-Free Wrap (1-Inch x 2.3-Yard), 1-Count Rolls Now

I received my Johnson and Johnson First aid tape in a very few days and was well pleased and packed well too. I would recommend them again for purchaes.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson First Aid Hurt-Free Wrap (1-Inch x 2.3-Yard), 1-Count Rolls Here

Can be used to secure gauze wraps around fingers, toes, wrists and wherever necessary, adhering but not fighting with the wrap. Durable but light. Easily cut to lengths or widths suited to situation.

Want Johnson & Johnson First Aid Hurt-Free Wrap (1-Inch x 2.3-Yard), 1-Count Rolls Discount?

This wrap is made of nice material but it is horrible at sticking to itself when wrapping. The wraps don't stay and it comes off very easily. I've used other wraps that stay much better. I would expect a much higher quality product from a well established company like Johnson & Johnson

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment