Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid Easy Relief Applicator -- 1.25 fl oz

Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid Easy Relief Applicator -- 1.25 fl ozI bought this as a companion product for the Cortisone 10 Intense Healing for Eczema product, which is amazing for mild to moderate eczema and sebhorric dermatitus (pardon my spelling)

This is a 1% concentration of Hydrocortisone, which is the same concentration as most hydrocortisone cream and ointments. It comes with a handy foam sponge applicator (think of a foam bingo marker) that can be kept in a pocket or bag, and is nice and compact for your travelling first aid kit.

I have sensitive skin with dishydrotic dermatitis on my hands and feet, and mild to moderate eczema on my inner arms and lower legs. I also will break out in hives along my hairline on my face for a myriad of reasons. This does a great job of calming the itch of the hives and the itch on my arms and legs. Note that hydrocortisone will thin your skin and you should make sure to use plenty of sunscreen if you are using these products to keep from excessive sun damage. You should also not use this stuff a lot, the instructions say 3-4 times a day, but on your sensitive facial skin, you may want to consider even less (consult your physician)

I love this stuff, and it helps a very sensitive situation.

This is very convenient for camping. I keep it in my camping stuff to wipe on bugbites and irritation, and for that it works fairly well. But it seems like it works no better than my 5% cream version from the same company..

Buy Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid Easy Relief Applicator -- 1.25 fl oz Now

Easy to use I carry it with me everywhere. Like this applicator much better than the cream. No mess, no spills.

Read Best Reviews of Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid Easy Relief Applicator -- 1.25 fl oz Here

Used it on my dogs rash. Easy to apply. Going to get one for myself too! No mess works great. Love it!

Want Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid Easy Relief Applicator -- 1.25 fl oz Discount?

The best cure for itching (outside of Calamine lotion...too messy!!) that I have ever encountered. I keep one with me at all times.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment