Lanacane Anti-Bacterial First Aid Spray: 3.5 OZ

Lanacane Anti-Bacterial First Aid Spray: 3.5 OZGreat product! Purchased this for a trip that we have taken...worth your money Works great!! Does the job, a terrific product. AAAAAAAAAA++++++++

If you get a large abrasion or deep cut, I wouldn't use this. Otherwise it's excellent.

I recently removed a good half dollar sized area of skin on my knee in a fall (with long pants on). I tried the spray and the pain is unbearable for up to a minute until the benzocaine starts helping. If you can stand a lot of pain, it might be worth it to put it on abrasions as well.

I don't see why they had to use such a painful antiseptic.

Buy Lanacane Anti-Bacterial First Aid Spray: 3.5 OZ Now

First of all, Hospitals uses Lanacane on their

Patients. So, I trust Lanacane. I expect it to

work.

I'm happy to be using it!

Takako Masuda

Read Best Reviews of Lanacane Anti-Bacterial First Aid Spray: 3.5 OZ Here

I love this stuff for bug bites. You spray it on and almost immediately it takes away discomfort, says its also good for sunburns.

Want Lanacane Anti-Bacterial First Aid Spray: 3.5 OZ Discount?

A MUST HAVE PRODUCT, LANACANE IS WONDERFUL, MY HOME IS NEVER OUT OF IT, IT REALLY WORKS, I STAND BY THIS PRODUCT 100%,GOT BURNT AND IT WAS THE FIRST THING I REACHED FOR , IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT DO.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment