Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Cloth, All Purpose 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards 1-Count (Pack of 6)

Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Cloth, All Purpose 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards  1-CountI found one of these that was probably about 20 years old at my mother-in-laws house. I use it to tape a sponge spacer in between my outside 2 toes. It was hard to find the tape in the actual dispenser. It is so handy to pull out what you need and then use the cutter to cut the tape and close the dispenser.

This tape barely sticks to itself let alone skin or gauze. I am truly at a loss for how to make this tape work.

Buy Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Cloth, All Purpose 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards 1-Count (Pack of 6) Now

I have used Johnson and Johnson tape daily for a long time to attach foam between my crooked toes. It holds up great and never comes loose. It doesn't hurt my skin, either.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Cloth, All Purpose 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards 1-Count (Pack of 6) Here

very nice product . i hv buy it again .happy purchases!packing are very good . a eye catching new packing

Want Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Cloth, All Purpose 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards 1-Count (Pack of 6) Discount?

I have a permanent trach and must apply gauze underneath the trach apparatus. J&J cloth tape is the only one that keeps the gauze in place most of the time. If you can stick the tape to itself, it works extremely well. Other name brands and house brands went into the trash.

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment