HIP KIT DELUXE M1107-8 1 EACH

HIP KIT DELUXE M1107-8 1 EACHUsed this after my second hip replacement in March. The leg lifter was very helpful in the hospital right after surgery and meant I could be pretty independent in the hospital getting in an out of bed by myself. This kit had more items in it than the one the hospital sold me for my first hip surgery and at half the price.

The design and quality of the items in this kit are far superior to those offered by my local medical equipment supplier. They are also less expensive. They arrived on time and well packaged. I am very pleased.

Buy HIP KIT DELUXE M1107-8 1 EACH Now

There is everything in this kit that you will need if you are scheduled for hip replacement. There is a device in this particular set that is not available in most other kits. It is the piece used to lift your own leg, into bed or such. Very useful during the initial phase after surgery.

Read Best Reviews of HIP KIT DELUXE M1107-8 1 EACH Here

If you are going to have hip surgery, this is a must have. Don't know what I would have done without this kit. I was really amazed at the sock helper...whoever thought this up is a genius! The grabber is so helpful with getting dressed and for other little things around the house. The leg lifter has helped me in and out of bed and with my physical therapy. It did take a while for delivery so order ahead of time so that you have when you get home.

Want HIP KIT DELUXE M1107-8 1 EACH Discount?

Following hip replacement this collection of aids was exactly what my surgeon and physiotherapist recommended. Every item exceeded my expectations and proved invaluable to my fast recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment