HAND MEDIC -- 8 OZ.

HAND MEDIC -- 8 OZ.
  • Moisturizes & Conditions Hardworking Hands, Easy to use pump
  • Helps to maintain the skin's natural moisture level
  • Contains no Silicones, oils or added fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Latex Glove Compatible

This is the only thing I found that would cure my dry cracking and bleeding hands. Within around a week of use my hands were healed. The active ingredient benzalkonium chloride is just an antiseptic, I can't explain why it works so well, it just does. I haven't found anything else that works the same way. It is not greasy, washes off with water... needs to be applied frequently.

Buy HAND MEDIC -- 8 OZ. Now

This lotion absorbs into the skin very good, doesn't leave a greasy feeling, and really helps heal dry cracked skin. I have a lot of problems with dry hands during the winter and this really heals and protects it also doesn't have a strong smell like a lot of other lotions.

Read Best Reviews of HAND MEDIC -- 8 OZ. Here

this product works really well on dry hands and cracking and busted up fingee tips it's really good if you ride a bike. it also helps on dry feet and cracked Heels

Want HAND MEDIC -- 8 OZ. Discount?

This stuff works!

It turned my sandpaper hands to silky smooth in one week.

Best part is that its not greasy.

I felt like my fingers were falling apart from being a musician and a lot of household and moving chores.

This is the only thing that ever worked, and I went from looking like my skin was falling off, to healthy hands / fingers in 2 weeks.

There is nothing that compares. Seriously. Had a aerospace mechanic (lacking the right term for what she does, but you get the idea) recommend this to me on FB. She said it was the only thing that kept her hands healthy. I couldn't agree more after using it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment