Goin' Green Disposable Foam Earplugs PlugStation, 6620 Earplugs Uncorded

Goin' Green Disposable Foam Earplugs PlugStation, 6620 Earplugs UncordedThese Tic Tacs taste funny. They don't have much flavor and are hard to swallow. I don't know what's wrong with them. Are they expired or something? I like the orange ones. Those are awesome. Either way, not bad. Definitely worth selling my firstborn child to those Korean businessmen in the alley behind the CVS to get them.

People may initially be put off by this product, and admittedly paying more than $46k for an earplug dispenser seems a bit excessive at first. They do a great job of blocking sound though. Sure, you could by this many ear plugs for just a few dollars at any hardware store, but you can't brag about those!

Buy Goin' Green Disposable Foam Earplugs PlugStation, 6620 Earplugs Uncorded Now

They always say that you get what you pay for, and these are the best earplugs money can buy! I plan to soon order more, probably 3 or so more soon!

Read Best Reviews of Goin' Green Disposable Foam Earplugs PlugStation, 6620 Earplugs Uncorded Here

The price is certainly right. $46,710.00; well within just about anybody's budget and worth every penny. I mean, how much would YOU pay to not hear things? Yeah me, too. But hold on here, Harvey take a good look at the shipping cost: $10.40! That's ten DOLLARS and forty CENTS! What do they think I am? Made of money? I'm happy to pay the $46,710.00 but that hidden "shipping" charge is just insane! And this isn't an Amazon Prime item, either!

Here's a note to Moldex, the makers of this otherwise wonderful item: until you knock off that larcenous $10.40 shipping charge, it's no deal! "A fool and his money are soon parted" but I know ONE fool who's got ten bucks you'll never see!

Want Goin' Green Disposable Foam Earplugs PlugStation, 6620 Earplugs Uncorded Discount?

For years my ears have been going harmed by the evil sounds of society, I longed for a conventional and affordable product to protect me from the pain of noise pollution! My problem is, I can only purchase products that fit in to two categories.

a) They must be disposable.

b) They must cost less than $50,000.

So you can imagine my excitement when I found the "Earplugs, Disposable, Plugstation with Goin Green, Nascar, Mounting Bracket, Moldex, for hearing protection" Sure, it was a long name for a product that could've easily been summed up in as little as two words "Ear Plugs", but the fun part is I only stumbled across them when searching for Green Nascar Mounting Coin Brackets, so.. two birds.. one stone.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment