ACCU-CHEK Aviva Blood Glucose Meter with Strips

ACCU-CHEK Aviva Blood Glucose Meter with StripsOld version and the strips expired almost 2 years ago. I'm newly diagnosed and was looking for a back-up to travel with. Drug store.com has the new meter kit for 19.99 if you are looking for the Aviva which is a great meter.

Luckily, Amazon was very professional in refunding my money immediately and without question.

Can't rely on an Accu-Check Aviva Meter/System that produces a 78-point spread in 4 blood samples taken consecutively and VERY properly. The first 2 Accu-Check Aviva Meter/System Samples seemed unbelievably high. When counter-checked with Abbott's FreeStyle and Lifescan's One-Touch Ultra, which were within 2 points of each other, *Roche's ACCU-CHECK AVIVA METER/SYSTEM WAS 78 POINTS HIGHER.* Likewise, another time the ACCU-CHECK Aviva Meter/System's 15 to 20 POINT OVERREACH RISKED dangerously low blood sugar. Roche, the maker of Accu-Check Aviva Meter/System, believes their meters are reliable if they are within Accu-Check Aviva Meter/System's control sample code, meaning a 56 point spread in 2 consecutively & VERY properly taken samples is quite acceptable and accurate. Knowing an accurate meter is a diabetic's lifeline, a new Accu-Check meter was purchased, while waiting for the replacement Roche said they'd send. Now, *NONE* OF THE 3 ACCU-CHECK AVIVA METER/SYSTEMS ARE WITHIN 10 POINTS OF EACH OTHER! Accu-Check Aviva Meter/System Strips are provided free to Medicare HMO members. The Accu-Check Aviva Meter/System is unreliable, downright dangerous & a waste of taxpayer money. ***RATING --> 0 ZERO!!!***

Buy ACCU-CHEK Aviva Blood Glucose Meter with Strips Now

Ordered the Accu-Chek Aviva which was to have the MultiClix lancing device included. Ordered a box of MultiClix lancets to use with the device. The meter came with the FastClix lancing device which uses a cartridge that costs consideralbly more than the MultiClix,($18 compared to $10.48) are not available everywhere and is of no use to me after I use the 12 lancets which were included.....had read that the test stips were outdated (the 10 included were not out of date), but was not really concerned about that, because I really just wanted the MultiClix device and the kit w/meter was less expensive than just the lancing device alone.....guess I didn't save any money after all....

I have generally had very good luck in ordering through Amazon, but this is very disappointing.

Read Best Reviews of ACCU-CHEK Aviva Blood Glucose Meter with Strips Here

I don't have a lot of experience with glucose testers but this one worked well for my needs. I used it to test my sugar for a few weeks and it seemed to do an excellent job. I loved the matching iPhone app to keep track of my sugar levels. It was very helpful.

Want ACCU-CHEK Aviva Blood Glucose Meter with Strips Discount?

I chose this range because in my package there was not test strip, there was not lancing device , there was not code key and my blood glucose meter was outside of the original box . Even my stuf arrived late.

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment