Zicam Zicam Cold Remedy Plus Oral Mist

Zicam Cold Remedy Plus Oral Mist Arctic Mint -- 1 fl ozI should probably give this a few more days to see if it helps me fight off my cold symptoms but I'm not sure if I'll keep using it long enough to find out. After spraying the product into my mouth as directed I initially noticed a pleasant mint flavor. However, after a few minutes the taste turned very bitter & my mouth/tongue felt numb. I couldn't get it to lessen even with repeated rinses of water. I got the same result on my second use. Perhaps this is typical for this product? But since I've never tried it before, its a little disconcerting. I loved Zicam's nasal swabs (no longer on the market) because they did a stellar job of stopping any cold I got from settling in. I was hopeful this product might be as successful. If it is, the slight discomfort of the bitter/numbing side effect would be worth it.

SIDE NOTE: this seller sent me a product that has an expiration date in less than two weeks. :(

This stuff really works. I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse in case I feel a cold coming on. You DO have to use it at the first sign of a cold and about every 4 hours thereafter for a few days but colds are so nasty!

Buy Zicam Zicam Cold Remedy Plus Oral Mist Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment