First Aid Only 1" X 3" Plastic Bandage, 250-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)

First Aid Only 1' X 3' Plastic Bandage, 250-Count BoxesWe go through a lot of bandaids... we are a poor non-profit arts program... I needed a good price on a lot of bandaids... that won't fall off in 10 minutes. These fit the bill-lotsa bandages of good quality at a great price.

I started out using band-aids to cover a wart I was removing, not having used band-aids in a long time. The main seller of band-aids now sells, [to my knowledge] only comfort-flex band-aids. And they work very poorly. They stick too aggressively when first put on, and after a day, the tape part comes apart when removing, so I had to pick pieces of sticky band-aid off my foot.

In my search for an alternate I came across this brand and tried both the plastic and the fabric. The fabric came apart somewhat when removing, nothing like the band-aid but not the best results.

Summing up, the plastic First Aid Only Plastic Bandage is the best alternative available today. They are not perfect, but they are so much better than the others, I am giving them five stars. They stick on, but aren't painful to remove. You can buy them in one size, so you don't have to buy a bunch of band-aids of different sizes to get the few that are needed.

Buy First Aid Only 1" X 3" Plastic Bandage, 250-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) Now

I've purchased this product twice from amazon over the years. The first purchase had a more flexible center, stickier glue, longer flap covers, and the bandage used to stick to the container a little to prevent it from dropping to the ground when opening. Once in a great while one will come off while sleeping.

These are still a great value for the amount you get. They still get the job done.

EDIT: I purchased another set of them. They are the old style ones. I was able to test both now. They are definitely much stickier. They are also slightly darker in color. The tabs are also longer. It looks like which one you get is random.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Only 1" X 3" Plastic Bandage, 250-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment