Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 83 Black 1 Kit

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 83 Black 1 KitI particularly like that this product covers my gray very well while at the same time being easy to use. I'm not sure what % gray my hair is, but the gray occurs in large patches rather than salt and pepper. After coloring, the patches are a nice black consistent with the rest of my hair.

You're not required to shampoo the usual 24 hours before application, there's no lather-and-rinse needed (only rinse and then condition), and you leave it on for only a maximum of 15 minutes (rather than 45 min.). It leaves my hair very soft and manageable. And the color blends nicely from one application to the next.

I color new growth once a month (but probably should do it once every three weeks). I have no idea how many shampoos the color would last. Being black and wearing my hair naturally (i.e., no chemical or heat straightening) and minimizing the use of oily hair products, I don't have to shampoo very often; usually once (sometimes twice) a week.

Like most black hair color shades, this product frequently goes out of stock in the local stores and you may have to order online (even in that case this shade in this particular product was difficult to find at a reasonable price and shipping charge). I've often wondered why they don't just manufacture more (unless shortage of materials is the real issue).

Regarding the shipping by my seller (123 Deals from A to Z on Amazon Marketplace), they shipped quickly. However, the packaging left something to be desired. The 3 boxes I ordered were shipped in a bubble pack envelope and arrived well beaten up. Thankfully, none of the bottles of fluid were compromised.

Why not 5 stars? Nothing's perfect. The last time I colored, some of the new growth came out dark brown instead of black (that happens with difficult-to-color gray hair). But who's to say what caused that? Maybe my hair chemistry was a little different or maybe I did something different. But it wasn't noticeable and was not a problem. I like this product better than other hair color products I've tried (even those by Clairol) because it covers the gray well, is easy and fast to apply, and leaves my hair soft and manageable.

I love the product it is fast and easy to put on. I am sensitive and allergic to some hair colors. I am not allergic to this product that makes it great to use.

Buy Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 83 Black 1 Kit Now

Okay well I died my hair with this about a month ago and the color is amazing but Its still in my hair and not fading. I am going into the new school year next month and I want my hair color back. It was just suppose to be a hey 1 week dye for last day of school but its lasting a very long time. Its a beautiful color just be aware that its not THAT temporary.

Read Best Reviews of Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 83 Black 1 Kit Here

The color was great...it was very black and worked well for what I needed to use it for (a costume, but I didn't care about having my hair dark for 6 weeks). However, it took a few months to get out of my hair. This may have been because I've never died my hair, but buyer beware.

Want Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 83 Black 1 Kit Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment