Source Naturals Melatonin, 5 mg

Source Naturals Melatonin 5 mg, Peppermint, 200 TabletsI travel internationally frequently and have found taking four 5mg tablets during the first hour of my flight eliminates jet lag. I also take two 5 mg each night before bed. Of note: this brand is especially good in that it disolves in your mouth within a few minutes. I have used brands in the past that took 20 to 30 minutes to disolve.

Our bodies lose the ability to produce their own Melatonin as we age, so the amount we take in tablet form should increase with age. I started out at 1 mg, and I'm about to graduate to 5 mg, that's over a 20 year span.

I've recommended it to friends and family. It works for some as a sleep aid, not for others, but my husband, who is strictly anti-health food nutrients, started taking this along with me at bedtime about 2 years ago, and how he is religious about taking it, even when he's not at home for the night.

It's not a drug, so you don't wake up druggy the next morning. It regulates your sleep patterns. It's not habit forming in any way except that you begin to feel better after you've been taking it a while.

Buy Source Naturals Melatonin, 5 mg Now

There are times when I either "miss my sleep train" or just have too much on my mind, and 1/2 to 1 tablet of this melatonin, under my tongue, usually helps me drift off.

And I don't feel groggy or "drugged" the next day.

A very useful product.

Read Best Reviews of Source Naturals Melatonin, 5 mg Here

When trying to get a good night's sleep I use melatonin, SOURCE NATURALS SUBLINGUALS. I have tried other brands but this is always the consistent brand. I tried orange flavor, it's ok but prefer peppermint . I knew that I was safe buying on amazon.com

Want Source Naturals Melatonin, 5 mg Discount?

I have found this company to be a source of consistent quality when buying its products and this melatonin is no exception. Get a good nights sleep and wake up with no drug hangover.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment