3M Durapore Silk Tape - 2 Inches X 10 Yards - Box of 6

3M Durapore Silk Tape - 2 Inches X 10 Yards - Box of  6I have been using tape to secure and stabilize my heel. I have tried ordinary athletic tape from a sporting goods store, Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape (with perforations for breathability) and Durapore. Ordinary athletic tape is fine for protecting an area from further injury--it immobilizes and helps protect from impact. However, I found that it lacks flexibility and is hard to adjust for just the right amount of compression. The Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape is flexible and breathable, but the adhesive won't stay down on a sweaty foot. I even have trouble with that tape peeling off when I try to put on my sock. Durapore solves all of these problems. It has a certain amount of "give" when applied, so that I can regulate just how much compression is applied to the heel. This tape sticks: even after a day's hiking with wool over polypropylene socks, at the end of the day it is still stuck, but it peels off cleanly without leaving a gunky adhesive residue. After 12-16 miles on the trail, the edges do get frayed, but for the most part the tape stays intact. This tape is the best.

I used this tape to secure a plastic cover around the PICC line in my arm to protect it from getting wet in the shower.

It works very well for this purpose but, it was a little too good. Putting it on and taking it off of the same spot every time I washed caused some skin breakdown and bruising. It holds on to plastic and skin very well.

Buy 3M Durapore Silk Tape - 2 Inches X 10 Yards - Box of 6 Now

I use this specific size tape daily and have been hard pressed to find it locally..The price is great and it arrives in a timel manner ..Prime shipping is great !!!

Read Best Reviews of 3M Durapore Silk Tape - 2 Inches X 10 Yards - Box of 6 Here

this tape sticks. you wont have any worries about it coming loose unless it is very greasy underneath it. we even use it on our pets.

Want 3M Durapore Silk Tape - 2 Inches X 10 Yards - Box of 6 Discount?

I must wear a urostomy device. I have had it for 9 years, There is always a chance that it could come loose. It used to sometimes and it can be quite an embarrasement. Since I have started using this tape I have no. I mean no fears that it will come loose. And it is very easy on my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment