Kleenex Safeskin Latex-Free & Powder-Free Purple Nitrile Gloves

Safeskin Latex-Free & Powder-Free Purple Nitrile Gloves 40 eaI purchased these gloves for work and also to use while cleaning my handguns. The gloves work very well and the puncture resistance is very good. I used a pair today to clean two handguns and a shotgun and no ripping. I have used other gloves that were thinner, but could not stand up to the abuse or the chemicals. At work I use them at work for dealing with people that I do not care to touch with bare hands. Again the puncture resistance is very good. Will definitely be purchasing more.

I chose safdskin gloves because I use them for pulling weed and these gloves are stronger than any others I've tried. They don't break through.

Buy Kleenex Safeskin Latex-Free & Powder-Free Purple Nitrile Gloves Now

I love my Purple Nitrile Gloves. I am a horticulturist and wear these everyday for work. They use to sell them at Walgreens and stopped so I researched and found them here on Amazon..YAY!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Kleenex Safeskin Latex-Free & Powder-Free Purple Nitrile Gloves Here

I always use gloves to protect my hands in any activity that can be harmful,harsh o simply inconvenient like dealing with raw food or just food that can leave unpleasant odors like onions or garlic.I had bought a box in a local pharmacy store but had not found them any more until decided to look on Amazon. If you are as picky as me when it gets to protect your hands in this kind of activities -included hair coloringtry them and you will use them forever.

Want Kleenex Safeskin Latex-Free & Powder-Free Purple Nitrile Gloves Discount?

For those use to the generic, drug store disposable gloves these things are a revelation! They actually usually last until the end of the job you are using them for without tearing quickly, and with these you actually seem to have a better grip on things. Highly recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment