H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 Ounce

H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 OunceFirst things first, the photo that you see above is wrong. The kit comes with three different items, a cleaning foam, a moisturizing cream and another foam that you put on after the second day.

Most tattoo shops recommend A&D Ointment, which I used on my first tattoo. A while ago, I got a scrape (not on my tattoo) and I figured that I would use some A&D on it since it supposedly helped to heal my tattoo. After a few days, nothing really seemed to change, I used some Bacitracin and it healed in a day. (I am not saying that you should use Bacitracin on your tattoo!) Considering that A&D didn't really help me heal very much, I went looking for other products and found this...

The first day you get your tattoo you are supposed to use the foam and the cream. The instructions don't make the most sense to me, but I'm guessing the foam is to clean it and the cream moisturizes. Again, it doesn't really say that the cream also helps heal your tattoo, but after using it I think it does it (and does it well).

I'm only two days into using the kit, but it seems to be working. The pain has gone down a ton (I had a 1/2 sleeve outlined with some of the background shaded) and I am not seeing any flaking of the ink at all. By the second day, the tattoo stopped 'leaking' ink. Everything seems to be scabbing up nicely.

It would appear that this kit really is helping things along. I will add more down the line, but I am very pleased with the kit.

Had my tattoo done six days ago and am using this kit since day one. So far the tattoo is healing very well and looks better than the other ones when healing. The biggest negative is the price... but if you spend $200 or more for a tattoo, what's another $30?

Give it a try... and follow the directions...

Buy H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 Ounce Now

I Got a full sleeve(in color) done and i usually use TattooGoo but i wanted to try something different, saw the great reviews and gave it a shot. So far my tattoo is healing fine, but the foam soap doesn't last long (and not just because i have a sleeve) so this would be ideal for smaller pieces, the Lotion is THICK! Whoa, it has the consistency of toothpaste so the first day it was painful since my arm was sore and parts were swollen,so when using the lotion it will take longer than you would expect... trust me. Now the blue foam is OK, nothing special about it. Honestly if your tat is small go for it, but for larger pieces ill stick with the tattoogoo kit... Hope this helps

Read Best Reviews of H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 Ounce Here

There really is nothing much to say about this product. It basically speaks for itself and it is very effective. I used it on my first tattoo and I am impressed on how it sped up my healing and kept my new tat moisturized. The instructions that came with the kit are easy to follow and the use of the product is easy and not messy. I will definitely buy another set when I get a new tat and would recommend it to anybody looking for a great aftercare kit for their fresh ink.

Want H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 Ounce Discount?

The pictures of my tattoo are on the product page. I did a TON of research on aftercare and it seems that there's just as much contradiction between the professionals as there is with the amateurs. I had a special a&d ointment applied and saran wrapped for 3 hours until I got home. I immediately used the foam soap to wash off the ointment and then dried it by dabbing a soft towel on it to soak up the water AND MOISTURE which avoids the scabbing. Then I used the Salve "instructions are in the box and are very easy to follow" for the first 2 days and then started the ocean foam. I stopped oozing after a day and a half. I've heard tons of stories about how other peoples tattoos healed and I believe this product accelerated the time and took GREAT care of my tattoo. I know it's 30 dollars but the freaking tattoo lasts the rest of your life so don't be a cheap ass and screw up your tattoo so it ends up looking cheap and crappy. *** I used this product for the initial healing phase of my tattoo. Such as the first week. After that, save money and use alcohol and fragrance free soap and hand lotion. I use that in conjunction with the tattoo aftercare kit and I still have some left over to begin finishing my half sleeve with. I ordered a second kit because I believe I'll run out in the healing process of getting my second outline filled in.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment